Judo WA has announced that the State Team training for 2019 will commence this Sunday 6th January. These are the details provided by Judo WA:
- Training will commence on 6 January 2019 and be held each Sunday (with the initial exceptions on 27 Jan and 17 Feb);
- Training will be held at the State Netball Centre (200 Selby Street, Jolimont) until 24 Feb- after which another venue will be confirmed;
- During January and February training will be for Cadet’s and above (any older/ stronger Senior boys or girls who would like to be involved - please contact Fiona Iredale).
- Athletes are requested to arrive at 9.30am to assist with laying the mats. The session will run 10am-12pm and then allow 30min to pack the mats away.
- Mat fee is $10
- All athletes wanting to compete at Nationals in 2019 are requested to attend as many sessions as possible.
- JWA is currently finalising the Framework and Policies which will guide the JWA High Performance Hub. When these are ready to be implemented, you will be fully briefed about the athlete criteria requirements.
Any questions regarding State Team training can be directed to Fiona Iredale at email@example.com